Washington, D.C. — The EPA is reminding prospective borrowers that the deadline for submitting a letter of interest (LOI) for Water Infrastructure Financing and Innovation Act (WIFIA) credit assistance is at midnight in the time zone of the prospective borrower on Monday, April 10, 2017.
Prospective borrowers should submit all LOIs electronically via email to email@example.com. EPA is only able to accept emails of 25 MB or smaller with unzipped attachments. If necessary due to size restrictions, prospective borrowers may submit attachments separately, as long as they are received by the deadline.
- Submit the letter of interest form electronically to firstname.lastname@example.org and indicate that supporting materials will be sent separately. Send a USB drive or CD/DVD via express mail or courier delivery service to the attention of Director, WIFIA Program; US EPA William Jefferson Clinton West Building‐room 6210 A; 1301 Constitution Ave, NW; Washington, DC 20004.
- Submit the letter of interest form electronically to email@example.com and request a link to WIFIA’s web portal to securely upload additional files. Requests to upload documents should be made no later than 5:00 pm ET on Monday, April 10.
The EPA will notify prospective borrowers by email that their letter of interest and supporting materials have been received.
Resources for prospective borrowers
WIFIA prospective borrowers with questions on completing the letter of interest can reference the following materials:
- Updated WIFIA Letter of Interest Frequent Questions (https://www.epa.gov/sites/production/files/2017-03/documents/faqonloi2.23.17.pdf), which now include answers to questions asked since the NOFA was issued and during the February 9 and March 7 webinars.
- The recording and presentation from the February 9 and March 7 “WIFIA Letter of Interest Submission and Project Selection” webinar (https://www.epa.gov/wifia/wifia-information-sessions?utm_medium=email&utm_source=govdelivery)
- A sample financial pro forma that serves as an example of the type of information that a prospective borrower should include and submit in its required pro forma (https://www.epa.gov/sites/production/files/2017-02/documents/wifia_sample_cash_flow_pro_forma_final.pdf).
For more information, visit http://www.epa.gov/wifia, reference the WIFIA program handbook (https://www.epa.gov/sites/production/files/2017-01/documents/program_handbook_1-9-17_final.pdf?utm_medium=email&utm_source=govdelivery), or contact EPA at firstname.lastname@example.org.