BOSTON—The 2007 Best Firm to Work For Summit, Oct. 4-5, 2007, in Boston, will highlight the best practices of the best firms, with a focus on hiring and retention strategies, employee/management relations, compensation and benefits, and training and development.
In a keynote session, ZweigWhite Founder and Director Mark C. Zweig will discuss, "What the CEO wants from the HR department." Additional sessions include:
- Personality assessment and testing in employment contexts,
- Performance evaluations: How any firm can improve the process,
- Closing the deal when hiring: Strategies for successful interviewing and offers,
- The dynamics of high-performance teams, and
- Best practices from best firms.
In addition, the 2007 Best Firm To Work For Summit is being expanded this year to include an A/E Job Fair to help firms connect with prospective employees. More information about the summit is available here.