PPI’s Civil PE Breadth + Depth Prep Courses provide the quality curriculum, specialized instruction, and #1 selling review materials you need to pass the NCEES Civil PE exam. The courses (Breadth + Construction, Breadth + Geotechnical, Breadth + Structural, Breadth + Transportation and Breadth + Water Resources & Environmental) offer complete coverage of both the Morning Breadth and Afternoon Depth exams and are up to date with current NCEES exam specs. With guided structure to focus your studies, PPI is your complete exam prep resource through exam day.
The Civil PE Breadth + Depth Prep Courses Include:
- 48 hours of instruction from Civil PE exam subject matter experts
- 14 hours of Office Hours to ask questions and review extra problems in a live setting
- FREE OnDemand lectures of the Breadth course so you can start studying right away
- FREE calculator lessons for the Casio FX-115 ES Plus Advanced Calculator
- Brand new, exam-like problems you can’t find anywhere else
- Focused homework assignments from a structured course syllabus
- PPI’s #1 Civil PE books and study tools, by Michael R. Lindeburg, PE
- An online discussion forum to post questions and communicate with the class
- PDF downloads of the presentation materials for convenient note taking
- Test-taking strategies and time management tips
- A guarantee you’ll pass or you can repeat the OnDemand course for free
With this Live Online course, PPI includes OnDemand lectures of the Breadth portion of the course for free so you can start studying right away. Once your live course starts, you’ll attend lectures in an online classroom and ask questions as your instructor presents the material. Outside of the live lectures, you can communicate with your instructor and other classmates in a course discussion forum or via email. Your instructor is your resource through exam day!