CHICAGO—Ten civil engineering firms were honored for achievement in balancing firm growth with employee satisfaction. ZweigWhite, publisher of The Zweig Letter and CE News, presented the following firms with the Pinnacle Award at the Best Firm To Work For Summit on Sept. 29:
- Cole & Associates, Inc.;
- GeoSyntec Consultants, Inc.;
- Hall & Foreman, Inc.;
- Kimley-Horn and Associates, Inc.;
- Langan Engineering & Environmental Services;
- Matrix Design Group, Inc.;
- Mid-Valley Engineering, Inc.;
- Pacific Advanced Civil Engineering, Inc.; and
- Wood Rodgers, Inc.
These firms were all named on both The Zweig Letter Hot Firm 2006 List, which ranks the fastest-growing architecture, engineering, and environmental consulting firms, and the CE News Best Civil Engineering Firms To Work For 2006 List (see the results on page 36). More information about The Zweig Letter Hot Firm competition is available from Laura Rothman via email@example.com. More information about the Best Civil Engineering Firm To Work For Contest is available online.